AIME Studios is a fully integrated creative studio uniquely covering branding, graphics and interior design that together tell authentic stories through every guest touchpoint.
LONDON, December 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Ennismore, the fastest growing lifestyle hospitality company, today announces AIME Studios, a dedicated team of 30 interior and graphic designers responsible for creating world-renowned brands and spaces, including Gleneagles, The Hoxton, SO/, TRIBE and Working From_ . Formerly known as Ennismore Design Studio, AIME Studios has expanded to also include graphic design, making it unique to Ennismore and is built around developing and bringing brands to life across the collective. Since 2017, AIME Studios has worked on 12 brands and 22 properties, designing a staggering 2,865 hotel rooms, 30 restaurants and bars, and 17 meeting and event spaces.
AIME Studios has a proven history of designing award-winning hospitality spaces, receiving industry accolades including London Design Awards in 2017 and AHEAD Awards in 2018 for Gleneagles, and was shortlisted for the AHEAD Awards 2021 for The Hoxton, Holborn. Most recently, AIME Studios won the public vote for the Dezeen Awards for Short Stay Hotel and Interior of the Year for The Hoxton, Poblenou and has been shortlisted in two AHEAD Award 2022 categories for Gleneagles Townhouse and The Hoxton, Poblenou, for Best Conversion. of hotel and in the categories of Best Hotel Renovation and Restoration respectively.
Always designing with the guest experience in mind, AIME Studios’ services include interior design, creating environments that flourish functionally and inspire creativity, and identity and graphic design, making every guest touchpoint count.
Some of AIME Studios’ projects include:
- gleneagles – Since Ennismore led the acquisition of Gleneagles in 2015, AIME Studios has been at the heart of the revitalization of the hotel’s brand identity and spaces, touching on all aspects of the guest journey and the 850-acre property. The transformation that celebrates the hotel’s rich and glamorous heritage includes the 232 rooms and suites; seven F&B spaces, including The Strathearn, The Garden Café and The Dormy; activity spaces including the spa and wellness center, beauty salon, meeting and event spaces, and shopping arcade; and the creation of Gleneagles & Co, its own line of leather goods, toiletries and fine food. Sensitive to Gleneagles history, AIME evolved the brand identity, developing unique touch points for the restaurants and integrated experiences across the estate, making every moment stand out and enhancing them through digital channels and the Gleneagles website. .
- Townhouse in Gleneagles – Gleneagles ventured off the field and into the town of Edinburgh in 2022, with the opening of Gleneagles Townhouse, a 33-bedroom hotel, members club and all-day restaurant. AIME Studios was responsible for designing all aspects of Gleneagles Townhouse, from its standalone brand identity to the incredible interior spaces, including the bedrooms, F&B spaces and wellness centre.
- the hoxton – AIME Studios is the creative studio behind The Hoxton’s series of open house hotels in cities across the UK. Europe Y North America. For each Hoxton, AIME has created individual narratives that are reflective of the neighborhoods in which they are found, inspired by the diversity and originality of the street and the people around them.
- Working since_ – When Ennismore set out to launch its first coworking space, AIME Studios was in charge of defining the identity and spaces of the new brand. Born from the unofficial workspace of choice, The Hoxton, Working From_ lobbies reflected the hotel’s core values and atmosphere, blending the homey comfort of The Hoxton with all the functional necessities of a workspace. From the website, social media and collateral to interior design, every touchpoint is carefully considered to create a co-working space that works for everyone.
- New OS/ Identity for OS/ Launch in Paris – AIME Studios was responsible for creating the new SO/ brand identity, which launched alongside the new European flagship, SO/ Paris. A trendy hotel, AIME used the means of colour, fashion, form and playful typography to bring the hotel’s elegant credentials to life, elevating the narrative to be in line with each hotel’s striking interior design. This distinctive and memorable launch of the new avant-garde identity coincided with the opening of SO/ Paris and it is visible in all digital media, advertising and hotel services.
- TRIBE Identity and TRIBE Canary Wharf London – AIME Studios adapted the brand for the ever-growing TRIBE hotels. A concept shaped by the way people want to live and travel today, it redefines affordable hotels with smart, design-driven spaces that give guests everything they need. TRIBE’s design, inspired by the memphis group, uses bright pops of color, bold typography, and playful iconography to bring it to life. For the first time of the brand London property, TRIBE Canary Wharf, AIME created refined and functional spaces, injected with bespoke eye-catching design elements and curated pieces of art.
Sharan PasrichaFounder and Co-CEO of Ennismoresaid: “I’ve had the privilege of having an in-house design and creative team since I started Ennismore over 10 years ago and it’s great to see AIME Studios today, playing a vital role in what sets us apart, creating authentic and inspiring hotels for both. for locals as well as international guests.Our designers have been an integral part of building our brands, ensuring each hotel stays true to the brand’s original vision.Testimonial to their incredible work are multiple awards and award nominations, including the Hotel Design Awards, the London Design Awards, AHEAD Awards and, most recently, won the Dezeen Awards public vote for The Hoxton, Poblenou.”
The AIME Studios team, with decades of combined experience in hotel design, is headed by charlie northvice president of interior design, and alex prior, Director of Design, Graphics. Charlie has over 16 years of interior design experience, previously working at David Collins Studio and Martin Brudnizki Design Studio. Charlie has won several renowned awards, including Hospitality Design’s “Wave of the Future” in 2019, and was nominated for Hotel Design’s Interior Designer of the Year and The Brit List 2022. Alex has over 12 years of experience in graphic design. With a background in photo, publishing and branding agencies, he established and built the multi-disciplinary graphic design studio in Ennismore since his childhood and now leads his team covering brand concept and identity, digital design, print design, art direction and photography and production. Founder and CO-CEO of Ennismore, Sharan Pasrichaand Global Director of Brand and Culture, martina lugerthey oversee the interior and graphics studios, respectively.
Ennismore’s exclusive in-house studios
AIME Studios is one of Ennismore’s four specialist in-house studios, driving creativity and innovation, haunting every guest touchpoint. They include Carte Blanched, a fully integrated food and beverage studio offering new and extraordinary culinary experiences; Staymore: a laboratory for technological innovation and digital products; Partnership Studio: building global branding and activation partnerships, and AIME Studios.
Lifestyle is one of the fastest growing segments of the hospitality industry, and Ennismore leads the way with its collective of 14 brands representing 103 operating hotels with another 144 in the pipeline and more than 190 restaurants and bars.
@ennismore | @aimcreativestudios
Ennismore is a creative hospitality company with a global collective of entrepreneurial brands and founded by founders with a purpose at heart. Select and manage unique properties and experiences in some of the world’s most exciting destinations.
Founded in 2011 by the entrepreneur Sharan Pasricha, Ennismore and Accor formed a joint venture in 2021 to create a new autonomous entity, with Accor holding a majority stake. Building the world’s fastest growing lifestyle hospitality company, it brings together Ennismore’s knowledge of building brands with creative storytelling, design and authentic experiences, with Accor’s wealth of knowledge in delivering scale, growth network and distribution.
Under Sharan PasrichaFounder and Co-CEO, and Gaurav BhushanCo-CEO, Ennismore comprises 14 brands, with 103 operating properties and another 144 in the pipeline, and a collection of more than 190 culturally relevant and diverse restaurant and nightlife destinations.
Ennismore puts innovation at the heart of everything it does, with four dedicated in-house specialist studios obsessing over every guest touchpoint, including Carte Blanched, a fully integrated F&B concept platform; a creative studio of interior designers and graphic designers; a laboratory for technological innovation and digital products, and a division of associations and collaborations.
Ennismore has been named to Fast Company’s 2020 and 2021 World’s Most Innovative Companies lists; ranked #29 in FT1000: of Europe fastest growing companies; and is part of the FT Future 100, the UK’s fastest growing companies that are shaping the future of their industry.
Ennismore brands: 21c Museum Hotel, 25hours Hotels, Of the yearGleneagles, Hyde, JO&JOE, Mama Shelter, Mondrian, Morgans Originals, SLS, SO/, The Hoxton, TRIBE and Working From_.