International Day of the Girl Message: International Day of the Girl is celebrated every year on October 11 to raise awareness of the importance of equal opportunities for girls. International Day of the Girl 2022 aims to show that girls have more power and potential than the world realizes. Día de la Niña also sheds light on the fact that the preference of having a boy over a girl still prevails and how unfair the practice is.
Check out International Day of the Girl Child 2022 Quotes, Wishes, Messages, WhatsApp Status and Photos below and share them with your social groups, family and friends to raise awareness of gender equality on October 11.
International Day of the Girl 2022: Why is it celebrated on October 11?
International Day of the Girl was first celebrated on October 11, 2012, and this year will mark the tenth anniversary of the global event. The idea for Girl’s Day arose from an NGO’s ‘Because I’m a Girl’ campaign.
Canada was the first country to propose a resolution on the International Day of the Girl Child in front of the United Nations. In 2011, the UNGA voted to pass a resolution adopting October 11, 2012, as the inaugural International Day of the Girl.
When girls are given the chance to thrive, it’s not just their lives that change, but their communities as well.
— United Nations (@UN)
October 10, 2022
International Day of the Girl Activities
International Day of the Girl Child on October 11 can be celebrated by organizing various campaigns and seminars to promote understanding of gender equality. Those who want to contribute significantly to the cause can get involved with the organizations and NGOs that have been working to make each girl a strong and independent individual.
International Day of the Girl activities can also include reading inspirational authors, shopping at a local woman-owned business, donating clothes, school supplies and other items, scrapbooking your achievements, and more.
International Day of the Girl 2022 Wishes and Messages
1. “The International Day of the Girl reminds us that it is our responsibility to give them the importance they deserve and work together so that they have a happier life.”
two. “The world will be a better place to live in the day when the girl is as happy as the other gender. Let’s work in synergy to make this dream come true. Happy International Day of the Girl Boy.”
3. “May this world become a safer and happier place for girls to live happily. Warm wishes on the International Day of the Girl”.
Four. “Girls have been discriminated against for a long time…. They’ve been in pain for a long time… Let’s take back their honor and make it a Happy International Day of the Girl.”
5. “An educated woman has the power to educate the whole family…. Empower the girl!!!”
International Day of the Girl Child 2022 Poster Messages
1. The girl is the sweetest blessing and the most beautiful creation of God.
two. Blessed are the parents who have the gift of a girl who is a bundle of joy and a ray of hope.
3. The girl needs us.
Four. Let’s make this International Day of the Girl child more meaningful by giving the girl a safe world in which to live.
5. They have the power to get where they want…. Respect them…. save the girl
International Day of the Girl 2022 Quotes
1. “Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world.” — marilyn monroe
two. “Either we’re going to have a future where women lead the way in making peace with Earth or we’re not going to have a human future at all.” — vandana shiva
3. “To an aging father, nothing is dearer than a daughter.” — Euripides
Four. “I believe that the happy girls are the most beautiful girls. I believe that tomorrow will be another day and I believe in miracles.” — audrey hepburn
5. “There are two powers in the world, one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a third power stronger than both, that of the woman.” -Malala Yousafzai