Goals of achieving a cumulative customer base of 70,000 members. Launch of the “Rak Na Tua Eng” campaign with three artists joining forces to communicate and connect with new target audiences. Introducing learning package sets as new year gifts for Thai people
- SEAC hosts first ‘homeroom’ session to provide updates on highlights of success achieved over 90 days after rebranding to YourNextU School of Life, restructuring new management and team members, moving forward with 5C strategy to through partnership synergies with all sectors to create a tipping point. that transforms the Thai education business and expands the community of passionate learners, with the goal of reaching a cumulative customer base of 70,000 members by the end of 2022, on the path to becoming a leader in building life skills for all thai.
- Announcement of the latest “Friend of YourNextU”, Kru Loukgolf – Kanatip Soonthornrak to help create content, expand the learning community and develop special curricula.
- Collaborating with three contemporary storytelling artists: SOMMARKZ, Tum-Natakorn Ulit and Katanyu Sawangsri, who help convey the brand’s purpose through the “Rak Na Tua Eng” campaign to new target audiences, while also launching pack sets of learning as a new year gift for individual and corporate clients.
Boonyanuch Boonbumrungsub, Managing Director of YourNextU by SEAC, said: “After joining SEAC, I discovered that most Thais today still attach very little importance to education or personal development, seeing it as boring. They put them near the bottom of the list of what they want to invest for themselves. That is why YourNextU School of Life is determined to go ahead to motivate Thai people in all sectors to create a ripple effect throughout the Thai society by raising awareness of the value and importance of self-development and lifelong learning, as if they were the fifth basic life factor. In particular, we believe that the development of life skills, or soft skills, can help to have a positive impact on personal development at work and in daily life. According to a survey conducted by Wonderlic among more than 750 employees in the US, 97% of respondents agreed that soft skills positively affect their job performance. Similarly, research by the Stanford Research Center, Harvard University, and the Carnegie Foundation has concluded that 85% of job success comes from having well-developed soft skills and interpersonal skills. These findings affirm the importance of soft skills that play an increasingly critical role in people’s lives. We therefore set a key ambition to expand the learning community network alongside our 2022 goal of increasing the cumulative total number of members to 70,000 by the end of this year.”
Over the past three months since its rebrand, YourNextU has achieved considerable success from what it has experienced and learned under the new business direction. The restructuring of the management and
team work has led to the hiring of new employees in new positions to join the mission to transform and redefine the learning experience. A new way of generating revenue was achieved from a new sales strategy by shifting the focus from the lump sum subscription package to a single course based package featuring a 5 life skills course. A new singularity has been created through collaboration with Creative Talk to co-design Soft Skills Bootcamp #1, with the goal of building a soft skills learning community among the target audience. New ways of content creation and new learning experiences have been explored through the sponsorship of the immersive theater show titled “Nowhereland: THE EDEN”, which features CSR activities in the form of a workshop program under the “Iconic Women” project. Alliance (IWA) by SEAC” to empower ordinary female workers and provide them with self-development opportunities, as well as launching exclusive learning sessions for KOLs and influencers to pave the way for a new dimension of innovative communication about learning to reach new target groups .
YourNextU will continue advancing to achieve its goal by the end of 2022 under the 5Cs strategy, which consists of:
- Contextualize: Focus on designing the curriculum and creating learning experiences in both hard and soft skills, that integrate seamlessly into people’s lives, and that adapt to fit the lives of Thais of all walks of life. ages, with contents of many recognized and the world. renowned institutions.
- Collaboration: Explore new partnerships to become “Friends of YourNextU” by collaborating with like-minded peers who share common beliefs and interests to raise the level of education for people in Thailand (Inspire). Ready to join in creating learning pathways in new ways together (Design) and help expand the community of passionate learners to reach new, broader target groups (Expand). Kru Loukgolf: Kanatip Soonthornrak, owner of the language institute and famous DJ, will be involved in developing learning content in various formats to capture new target groups, especially Gen Z, co-creating a community and providing insightful information beneficial to the development of special courses to adapt to the new target groups.
- Creativity: Harnessing creative ideas to develop new learning experiences, such as SEAC’s exclusive game-based learning, which combines the fun of playing with learning, making it enjoyable, easily accessible and practical for students.
- Continuity: Promote continuous and comprehensive learning with the 4-line learning model that encompasses ONLINE, INLINE, BEELINE and FRONTLINE.
- Community: promote a learning society where everyone can come together, learn and grow together, not just limited to workers, employees of organizations or companies, HR department of organizations, but expanded to become a “community of passionate learners” .
Following the 5C strategy, YourNextU announced the launch of the “Rak Na Tu Eng” campaign. The name of the campaign represents the way to show love to others or to oneself by saying “I love you”. The campaign aims to invite Thai people to give the gift of knowledge and self-development skills as a way of expressing love and
gratitude to themselves, to the people around them, as well as to organizations for giving to their employees. The campaign joins forces with three contemporary storytelling artists: SOMMARKZ, a social media creator widely known for his compelling quotes, Tum Ulit, a cartoonist who tells stories with comics without any dialogue, and Katanyu Sawangsri, an avid storyteller. on the stage. comedy style, to help convey the definition of self-love in different contexts through its own form of storytelling technique to reach more new generation target audiences.
To celebrate the campaign, YourNextU released three sets of learning packs as new year gifts for all Thais:
- Love Yourself – For individual customers to buy for themselves – Buy a 6-month all-access learning package at a special price of only 9,000 baht, from the normal price of 12,000 baht (promotion period: today – 31 December December 2022) and get 6 more months free
- Love the ones you love – For individual customers to buy for other people – Buy the Full Access Learning Package for 6 months at a special price of only 9,000 baht, from the normal price of 12,000 baht (promotion period: today – December 31). December 2022) and get 6 more months free
- Love The People Who Work For You – For Corporate Clients To Shop For Your Employees – Buy The Virtual Package (via Zoom) Or The All Access Package For 100 Users Or More And Receive A Psytech Personality Assessment And Report free to all participating employees, plus one copy of the Psytech team’s analysis report assessing the organization’s weaknesses, strengths, and overview
Or purchase the virtual package (via Zoom) or the full access package for 50 users or more and receive a free Psytech personality assessment and report for all participating employees (promotion period: today – January 31, 2023 ) For more information: visit Facebook: YournextU or https: //www.facebook.com/Yournextu
“We hope that the ‘Rak Na Tua Eng’ campaign will redefine the way people buy gifts for themselves and those around them on special occasions by adding self-development knowledge and skills to their wish list,” concludes Boonyanuch. , adding: “This will lead to a new social perspective, which is one of the most important goals of YourNextU, which will push the notion of endless learning to expand and become a broader community of passionate learners.”