National Girl’s Day, National Girl’s Day 2023, National Girl’s Day WhatsApp Messages, National Girl’s Day Wishes, National Girl’s Day Greeting, National Girl’s Day Quotes,
Every year, on January 24, the ‘National Day of the Girl’ is celebrated in the country. This day was initiated in 2008 by the Ministry of Women and Child Development. Many of these programs are organized throughout the country. The celebration of this day began with the aim of bringing equality in society towards girls.
The main objective of this day is to raise awareness among the population about the rights of the girl. This is a commendable initiative to promote her health, education, nutrition and her rights.
On this special day of National Girl’s Day, you can share wishes, WhatsApp messages and quotes with each other.
National Day of the Girl: Messages and Wishes
1. There is no better feeling than seeing your baby laugh out loud. Happy National Day of the Girl!
2. The National Day of the Girl reminds us that it is our responsibility to give them the importance they deserve and work together for a happier life.
3. On the auspicious occasion of the National Day of the Girl Child, let us pledge to always work for the safety and development of girls.
4. Educating a girl means educating a whole family, never underestimate a girl. Happy National Day of the Girl!
5. Send warm wishes to all young girls on this occasion of the National Day of the Girl. Happy Women’s Day to all our beautiful girls.
6. Let’s move forward to engage on the girls’ issue. Happy National Day of the Girl.
7. The world will be a better place if we push our girls just as we push our boys. Happy National Day of the Girl.
8. He can make hearts melt and he can also rule the world. Save the girl!
9. Girls with dreams become strong women with vision. Happy National Day of the Girl.
10. Let us advance and support the education of girls in our country. Your rights matter.
National Day of the Girl: Quotes
1. “We can’t all succeed when half of us stops. We call on our sisters around the world to be brave, to embrace the strength within themselves and realize their full potential.” -Malala Yousafzai
2. “Who runs the world? Girls.” – Beyonce
3. “Though she is small, she is fierce” – William Shakespeare
4. “To all the girls watching this, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserve every opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams.” – Hillary Clinton
5. “To save one girl is to save generations”- Gordon B. Hinckley
6. “The smiling face of every little girl is the signature of God’s presence.” -Amit Ray
7. If you want to be told something, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman. – Margaret Thatcher
8. “Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what girls are made of; To hell with the sugar and spices.” – Bethany Hamilton
9. “It is said that girls with dreams become women with vision. May we empower each other to realize that vision.”- Meghan Markle
10. “The girl has left the boy behind because the girl is aggressive, very aggressive.” – Victor Manan Nyambala